2022 MADE Recognition Program Finalists
Presenting this year's Finalists for Painting (Oil/Acrylic on Canvas, Watermedia on Paper) and Sculpture!
MADE follows a thorough vetting process which ranges from public sourcing, expert consultation and private investigations implemented at varying stages of the competition.
Your engagement is important in ensuring the integrity and fairness of the competition. To the members of the community who would like to give their feedback on the artworks, please fill out our Public Viewing Survey Form with your comments, suggestions for investigation, and links for reference.
- Only feedback submitted through the official forms will be entertained. Comments on Facebook and Instagram will not be considered.
- If you know the artist of the work, DO NOT IDENTIFY THE ARTIST ON SOCIAL MEDIA OR ANY PUBLIC PLATFORM. This may be grounds for the disqualification of the entry and the artist.
- Downloading, cropping, copying, and reposting any part of this page or its attachments are strictly prohibited.
- Click on the full screen icon on the document for best viewing.
- For the competition rules and regulations, please refer to the Painting Competition Guidelines and Sculpture Competition Guidelines, or scroll down on this page.